PHXDW conference TICKETS
Your full two-day Beyond Design Conference pass includes all conference keynote speakers, breakout sessions and admission to the PHXDW Kickoff Party on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018 and the PHXDW Closing Party on Friday, Oct. 12, 2018. Other ticket options are available, see registration information below.
P.S. Phoenix Design Week continues after the conference with a jam-packed schedule of events happening in the Phoenix metro, Tucson and Flagstaff areas. Keep an eye on the events page as events continue to be added.
PHXDW BEYOND DESIGN CONFERENCE TICKETS
- AIGA Member – $299
- Affiliate Member* – $349
- General Non-Member – $399
- Student or Faculty AIGA Member – $149
- Student or Faculty Non-Member – $209
- One-day AIGA Member – $149
- One-day Affiliate Member* – $179
- One-day General Non-Member* – $199
WAYS TO SAVE
- BECOME AN AIGA MEMBER! AIGA members receive special discounted pricing on all PHXDW tickets. For as little as $50 per year at the Contributor level, you could immediately save as much as $100 on a ticket. Your membership totally pays for itself and you get to enjoy AIGA benefits all year long! Learn more about membership and join here, then enter your new AIGA member number when checking out to qualify for member ticket pricing.
- REFER A FRIEND, GET A GIFT! From now until the conference, any existing ticket holder may refer a friend and each will receive a voucher for a free Beyond Design commemorative gift when Friend #2 purchases a ticket! Be ready to enter Friend #1’s ticket number on the registration form.
- PRE-ORDER A T-SHIRT AND SAVE!
Jump ahead of the t-shirt line and pre-order your PHXDW tee for only $15.00 (will be $20.00 at the conference). Available in men and women’s sizes. This offer is only available if you add-on a shirt at the same time you purchase your conference ticket. See Order Form for details. We’ll have a limited quantity of these collectible tees, so get yours now!
*PMACC AFFILIATE DISCOUNT
We now have a limited number of discounted tickets available for AAF PHX, AMA, AZIMA, BMA and PRSA members to join us at the conference! Choose the Affiliate Member ticket option on the order form to receive your discounted price. Current PMACC organization membership will be verified, non-compliant tickets will be canceled.
To show our support for education, faculty members may purchase tickets at student rates. Please look for the Student/Faculty ticket category, enter your school and .edu email address to qualify.
Four or more attendees from the same organization are eligible to receive a 15% discount off Full Price AIGA Member and Non-Member tickets with promo code GROUPFUL18. Group discount does not apply to student tickets. Group tickets must be purchased in the same transaction and all attendees must belong to the same organization. Individuals from separate companies or organizations may not group together in the same transaction to receive the discount. Groups may mix AIGA Member and Non-Member tickets in the same transaction. AIGA Member number required to qualify for member ticket pricing.
One-day Beyond Design Conference passes for either Saturday or Sunday, à la carte tickets to Beyond Design workshops and admission to the kickoff and closing parties will be available individually after the Early Bird and Advance promotion periods end.
Separate registration for the kickoff, closing parties and workshops will be required, tickets may be limited or restricted to ages 21+ only depending on location and links will be provided as the dates approach.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
For 2018 we’ll be in the North building of the beautiful Phoenix Convention Center in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. The center is within walking distance of major hotels, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, has its own dedicated stop on the METRO Light Rail line and is about fifteen minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Parking is available, for a fee, at the Phoenix Convention Center, as well as street parking and public garages nearby. We suggest carpooling.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
A Phoenix Design Week discount rate of $179/night for Oct. 5-7 is available at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix right across the street from the convention center. The rate is only available if booked online using THIS LINK.
FOUND:RE Phoenix Hotel
$169 per night for the entirety of Phoenix Design Week Oct. 4-14 via this link online, or call the hotel (602) 875-8000 and mention rate Access Code PDW2018. FOUND:RE is located about one mile north of the convention center and has a light rail stop right outside.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
There are no refunds on ticket purchases, however, you may either:
- Transfer your registration to another person by notifying us no later than Friday, Sept. 28, 2018. Your request must include your name and e-mail address as well as that of the person who will be attending in your place. If you have purchased an AIGA member ticket, your substitute attendee must also be an AIGA member, additional higher ticket price may apply for non-members.
- Request a credit for a ticket to next year’s conference by notifying us no later than Friday, Oct. 5, 2018.
SPEAKERS AND SCHEDULE
While we make every effort to confirm our speakers’ participation prior to the event, we cannot guarantee that the speaker list or schedule will be exactly as presented online. Speakers and schedule are subject to change without notice. Speakers’ presentations and viewpoints are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of AIGA Arizona. We are not responsible for the content of every presentation; please be aware that adult language, visuals or topics may be included.
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the events for promotional and educational purposes in connection with Phoenix Design Week, and places you on the master Phoenix Design Week mailing list. You may opt out at any time.
AIGA Arizona has adopted the AIGA Code of Conduct with regard to all conference activities. We reserve the right to refuse admittance for violations of this Code or other unlawful or disruptive actions. Any concerns should be addressed to the AIGA Arizona president.