PHXDW conference TICKETS
Your full two-day Beyond Design Conference pass includes all conference keynote speakers, breakout sessions and admission to the PHXDW Kickoff Party on Friday, October 5, 2018 and the PHXDW Closing Party on Friday, October 12, 2018. Other ticket options are available, see registration information below.
P.S. Phoenix Design Week continues after the conference with a jam-packed schedule of events happening in the Phoenix metro, Tucson and Flagstaff areas. Keep an eye on the events page as events continue to be added.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
Act fast – there are only 100 Early Bird tickets available! To thank you for getting in the game early, you’ll receive a FREE commemorative Beyond Design t-shirt at the conference. Limit 1 per registration.
PHXDW BEYOND DESIGN CONFERENCE TICKETS
Save up to 60% now with Early Bird pricing
- AIGA Member – $179 Early Bird ($299 full price)
- General Non-Member – $239 Early Bird ($399 full price)
- Student or Faculty AIGA Member – $89 Early Bird ($149 full price)
- Student or Faculty Non-Member – $149 Early Bird ($209 full price)
- Affiliate Member* – $209 Early Bird ($349 full price)
WAYS TO SAVE
- BECOME AN AIGA MEMBER! AIGA members receive special discounted pricing on all PHXDW tickets. For as little as $50 per year at the Contributor level, you could immediately save as much as $100 on a ticket. Your membership totally pays for itself and you get to enjoy AIGA benefits all year long! Learn more about membership and join here, then enter your new AIGA member number when checking out to qualify for member ticket pricing.
- REFER A FRIEND, GET A GIFT! From now until the conference, any existing ticket holder may refer a friend and each will receive a voucher for a free Beyond Design commemorative gift when Friend #2 purchases a ticket! Be ready to enter Friend #1’s ticket number on the registration form.
*PMACC AFFILIATE DISCOUNT
We now have a limited number of discounted tickets available for AAF PHX, AMA, AZIMA, BMA and PRSA members to join us at the conference! Choose the Affiliate Member ticket option on the order form to receive your discounted price. Current PMACC organization membership will be verified, non-compliant tickets will be cancelled.
To show our support for education, faculty members may purchase tickets at student rates. Please look for the Student/Faculty ticket category, enter your school and .edu email address to qualify.
Four or more attendees from the same organization are eligible to receive a 10% discount off Advance price AIGA Member and Non-Member tickets until June 15, 2018 with promo code GROUPADV and a 15% discount off Full Price AIGA Member and Non-Member tickets from June 16 to October 5, 2018 with promo code GROUPFUL18. Group discount does not apply to early bird or student tickets. Group tickets must be purchased in the same transaction and all attendees must belong to the same organization. Individuals from separate companies or organizations may not group together in the same transaction to receive the discount. Groups may mix AIGA Member and Non-Member tickets in the same transaction. AIGA Member number required to qualify for member ticket pricing.
One-day Beyond Design Conference passes for either Saturday or Sunday, à la carte tickets to Beyond Design workshops and admission to the kickoff and closing parties will be available individually after the Early Bird and Advance promotion periods end.
Separate registration for the kickoff and closing parties will be required, tickets may be limited or restricted to ages 21+ only depending on location and links will be provided as the dates approach.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
For 2018 we’ll be in the North building of the beautiful Phoenix Convention Center in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. The center is within walking distance of major hotels, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, has its own dedicated stop on the METRO Light Rail line and is about fifteen minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Parking is available, for a fee, at the Phoenix Convention Center, as well as street parking and public garages nearby.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
There are no refunds on ticket purchases, however, you may either:
- Transfer your registration to another person by notifying us no later than Friday, September 28, 2018. Your request must include your name and e-mail address as well as that of the person who will be attending in your place. If you have purchased an AIGA member ticket, your substitute attendee must also be an AIGA member, additional higher ticket price may apply for non-members.
- Request a credit for a ticket to next year’s conference by notifying us no later than Friday, October 5, 2018.
SPEAKERS AND SCHEDULE
While we make every effort to confirm our speakers’ participation prior to the event, we cannot guarantee that the speaker list or schedule will be exactly as presented online. Speakers and schedule are subject to change without notice. Speakers’ presentations and viewpoints are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of AIGA Arizona. We are not responsible for the content of every presentation; please be aware that adult language, visuals or topics may be included.
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the events for promotional and educational purposes in connection with Phoenix Design Week, and places you on the master Phoenix Design Week mailing list. You may opt out at any time.
AIGA Arizona has adopted the AIGA Code of Conduct with regard to all conference activities. We reserve the right to refuse admittance for violations of this Code or other unlawful or disruptive actions. Any concerns should be addressed to the AIGA Arizona president.