“Designing and Prototyping Your Next App with Adobe XD”
Saturday, October 6th @ 11:35am
CATEGORIES: CREATIVE EDUCATION | UX/UI
Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all – wireframing, visual design, prototyping, previewing and sharing.
Come see the latest Adobe XD has to offer. In this session, we’ll show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive when creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
- Crafting a design with Adobe XD
- Reusing assets from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating an interactive prototype from your design
- Previewing your experience on mobile devices
- Sharing the prototype with other to get feedback
- Handing off your designs to developers
“Get it done faster—real-world productivity tips”
Sunday, October 7th @ 10:15am
CATEGORIES: CREATIVE EDUCATION | BUSINESS OF DESIGN
What if you could get as much (or more) done, while also spending more of your time immersed in the creative process you love? Look, I get it—learning new ways to work feels like spending time you don’t have to spare. But in this rapid-fire session, you’ll pick up tips that can liberate you from the workflow slowdowns that are costing you precious time and energy. Come ready to soak in new tips and tricks—you can thank yourself later.
Applications we’ll cover:
“3D for designers with Adobe Dimension”
Sunday, October 7th @ 11:50am
CATEGORIES: CREATIVE EDUCATION | “BEYOND”
Come see how to take advantage of the robust, powerful medium of 3D to bring ideas to life. In this session, you’ll explore Adobe Dimension, a new desktop app that seamlessly combines 3D and 2D content to create high-quality, photorealistic imagery.
What you’ll learn:
- Leverage your knowledge of 2D graphic design to enter the world of 3D
- Create 3D art without an extensive knowledge of 3D tools
- Customize the appearance of objects using materials
- Apply your own graphics such as logos and labels to an object
- Composite a background image into your 3D scene with realistic lighting and perspective
- Render photorealistic multi-layered images to post-edit in Photoshop
ABOUT BRIAN: Brian Wood is a web developer, the author of 15 books, including Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 Classroom in a Book and Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book. The author of numerous training titles including Muse, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and more. In addition to training many clients, including Adobe, Nordstrom, REI, Boeing, Starbucks, Nintendo, and many others, Brian speaks regularly at national conferences, such as Adobe MAX, HOW Design, HOW Interactive, as well as events hosted by AIGA and other industry organizations. For 2017, Brian was named a MAX master and was the top speaker at Adobe MAX. He has also written articles for SmashingMagazine.com, Peachpit.com,CreativePro.com, and more. Brian has a YouTube channel at youtube.com/askbrianwood.comand a corporate training site at: brianwoodtraining.com.